View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 02:21 PM   #25
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
So I emailed them about s-chassis parts, got a response, but a more generic one that didn't give me any information, just about what they currently sell.

So maybe one day we'll see something, because I just spent 4 months tracking down a rocker panel.
Oh interesting. I follow them on Instagram and they have a couple posts talking about shells they have acquired for replacement panel development. They have a post with an S14 and another post relatively recent with an S13 coupe that I can vaguely remember. Maybe they are on the fence about these chassis or it's just way down the road for them ?\_(ツ)_/? Hopefully the more they get out there in this community, the more people will come with the demand for these kinds of parts for this chassis.
C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote