Thread: F1 2022 Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 03:51 PM   #27
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
If they were all like Miami, I'd retract my previous statement. That course was exciting, the racing was good, the strategy was actually fun to watch unfold. Was engaged the whole time because everyone was racing.

Zhou said something about "temp," I think, over the radio but I think there was conversation in the background and I didn't hear it all. F1.com says engine problems and he mentions in an interview that he was asked to cool the engine.

I was trying to watch the tires for issues and I couldn't see what they were seeing. One of the pit stops did show a tire with fairly significant, but narrow, wear band on the innermost tread.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote