View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 08:14 PM   #17
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
s13 PAY Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Who else is working from home and won't miss a paycheck and is planning to invest their government check(s) into paying off non-mortgage debt and investing in the newly cheapening stock market?
I'm in the military so I will not lose that source of revenue, but my part-time job working at Golds Gym as a personal trainer laid me off. They have no game plan going forward and told me to apply for unemployment. I believe I don't qualify because it's a part-time job, but that's how I'm paying off our debt from my wife's breast cancer. I'm also stuck paying my daughter's car payment because she was laid off from the restaurant she works. This sucks all away around, and I might get deployed with less than 8 months before retirement.
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote