View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 08:00 PM   #26
Chase Bays
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Chase Bays is an unknown quantity at this point
1) Correct. Doing that is not the same and is a lot harder to brake than our set up.

2) Correct, our "In engine bay" kit replaces the junction box with a Prop valve. Our "thru firewall" kit requires cutting and re-flaring of the rear hard line. The flare is 37degrees.

3) Read above

4) You could order a 1 inch MC through us. It would be the same total price

5) Yes, we have something good to start off with. A default setting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeAs240sx View Post
A few questions:

1) "a bit more leg pressure" is required for this brake setup... however, it is significantly less pressure than say, if I disconnected my brake booster w/ the stock brakes yes?

2) for the s13 kit, it only replaces the rear hard lines going to the junction box (or whatever piece that is) at the very bottom passenger side of the engine bay, correct?

3) Do I need to have a flaring tool or anything for either the option 1 or option 2 kit (the instructions say a 37 degree flare is needed at some point)?

4) If I want to get a 1" bmc, I can order one from wilwood/summit/you guys, correct? My car is @ 3000lbs.

5) Do you have any base/starting proportioning valve settings for various brake setups on the s13/s14 at all that you can provide customers?

THANKS!

IMPROVING PERFORMANCE AND AESTHETICS WHILE SAVING WEIGHT AND SPACE

www.ChaseBays.com | [email protected] | (205)623-2188