Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 08:12 PM   #42
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
So, I decided to swap out my 30mm Z32 calipers for something a little lighter and newer technology. I ended up going with a Wilwood Superlite 4pot caliper and a bracket kit to utilize the 350z track rotors. The caliper has slightly more piston area than a Z32 caliper so it won't disrupt the brake bias too much. Bracket kit was designed and made by a member on NRR, overall a great kit, complete and concise.

Overall fitment is similiar to the Z32 setup and I have plenty of clearance with my 350z V1 tracks. I'll get pictures of the wheels on in a few days. I'm going to be running the 8.5's up front and having another set widened to 9.5" for the rear.

Still lots more to do and more updates will slowly flow in. Thanks for looking as usual.