Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 04:27 PM   #50
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motary View Post
Very nice work
What model of KW coilovers do you use and how do they perform?
The KW's are the V3 version. I'm running Tein front camber plates and the factory rear top hats. Overall impressions on the street, very comfortable to cruise on. I never stiffened them up to see how they respond but I can only imagine they'll be great. I plan on putting some time in on a legit track once the car is finished up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project_Mayhem10 View Post
Clean work, I'm impressed. I wish that I had the time to start a new project. Reading on here keeps me from doing so though.
I never imagined putting this much time into a build. I had some things that needed to be taken care of and it slowly progressed into this. Thank you for the compliments.