View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 07:48 AM   #148
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
i am going to get a fixie if my customer from work really wants to sell it.. i mean for 10 bucks i can always sell it later for like 500 or something. but no i'm serious i am looking forward to getting it because with will help me with my excersize. right now i ride a 82 puegot 103 carbolite that was actually used in ture de france. its really nice but i am noticing i am coasting a lot. I do like 25 miles a day which sounds like a lot but it really isn't. I figured if i can do at least 20 miles on a fixie i am doing something right. i am kinda being sarcastic about the purple,yellow,black... but honestly i want to do it up in psm colors; gold/white/orange. I might do my road bike in purple/yellow/black. its funny that you guys laugh at the color schemes on the bikes but have you visited a bike shop that actually sells decent road bikes? i'm not talking about schwins from walmart. like bianci's, specialized and the likes? they come in some pretty crazy colorways.

i have met some of the local fixie peeps out here and they are really cool and honestly seeing their bikes and riding one a couple times is what got me interested in it. Its basically a tuner bicycle if you think about it. there is so much shit you can get for these. you can easily spend like 1k building one. though considering some of the good ones they sell at the shops that start around 600, 1k isn't that much more.