View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 08:41 AM   #618
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
Dude i couldnt agree more. I only want to do the brembo thing because it looks cool. I have 18 inch wheels with stock brakes and it looks terrible.

I was gonna go with evo front calipers and sti rear calipers with the Z32 ebrake set up, but all this talk of having to change brake boosters and finding the right lines and modifying brackets and all that other shit, i'm just not feeling it anymore.

I'm not sure if R33 calipers work on Z32 rotors. If they do then yeah i'll do that with the 350z rotor and z32 rears and powder coat them brembo brilliant gooooooold and paint the nissan letters red. There is absolutely no shame in my game.
Ha ha, tell me about it
I'm getting ready to put STi Brembos front's and z32 rears on my daily S14
stock KA and automatic....
lol, but I have two sets of Brembos - Evo and STI - that we used when designing the brackets collecting dust
I'll probably also end up with a set of Def's Wilwood set up
and not to mention the z32 sets I've also collected through the years

so yeah, it's lame to put Brembos on the daily but might as well put to use the parts I got laying around
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote