Old 03-17-2012, 09:08 AM   #66
David48
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
David48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to David48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Find the highest rock in Australia you can climb on and jump off of it with intent to cause yourself bodily harm. Not only are you mentally retarded and respond like a 3 year old, you're from Australia. That alone is enough to warrant taking your own life.

I don't know if you know this, but it's an internet forum. Just like you're formulating an opinion on what my daily routine is I'm sitting here giving zero fucks about anything you're even writing. The fact that you're trolling the shit out of this post for the sake of trying to get the biggest dickrider achievement on zilvia and then realizing we don't have achievements on this website is downright hilarious to me.

So to dumb that down for you. I don't give a flying fuck what anyone on the internet who is not directly interacting with me on a mouth breathing basis thinks of my attitude. I've made that clear while living my life and growing to become a bitter old dickhead on this website i've apparently dedicated my mid life to according to your post.

I asked a question, you're taking it and making it something bigger than it needs to be.

And you know what I can't help but to feed trolls. They're so cute.

By the time you realize that the hair in my ear has more life experience than you've had sexual partners x2. You will realize how stupid your response seems.

I'll end up back here tomorrow probably treating people like yourself who need a bit more soaking in the gene pool the same way I am now unless I get pinked for being an asshole or passionate about videogames again.

Anyway I'll refrain from shitting this thread up until I get a response from someone who matters and can response on a grammar level above 3rd grade.
The fact that you broke down, and quoted a 12 year old's insults, and wrote out an argument to each part should make you feel like less of a human being.