View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 10:20 AM   #80
demonspeed
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
demonspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Well, good job, now they will lock delete those videos too. Bringing stuff up like that up does not ever work towards the cause you're trying accomplish. The biggest reason on why this policy came about was the amount of idiots who started filming themselves and posting it up in here. The last one we had, they almost hit a van head on and posted it up anyway like its fucking kosher. Yes we know people drift on the street, Zilvia as group is trying not to encourage it...that is all.
Its like this with me: Rules are supposed to be enforced 100%...none of this grey area bullshit. Do i agree with the OP's video? Hell i havent even watched it yet but I appreciate people making videos on their own dime that just want to show off their hard work. For a Admin to just drop the hammer on the OP because of content is doing their job....however if you're gonna do your job, do it 100 percent. Clean up all these illegal videos....yea i said it, that way people arent bitching about shit not being fair
demonspeed is offline   Reply With Quote