View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 10:35 AM   #82
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewster240 View Post
What else would you expect from the site that protects Matt hansen and other scammers?

Maybe if you buy a premium membership they'll let it slide.
That right there is bullshit.

I have Restricted Matt and Banned Him from being able to sell on this site.
Scammers are on all sites, Your comment is as useless as you are for thinking of such stupid shit to bring up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreeveco View Post
You guys are all fucking retarded. Hobo and Will documented what is going on in American grassroots drifting today. Nothing more. Read into it before posting bullshit.

PS - Look up Joshua Herron and Will Roegge on the internetz and realize why you all are peasants.
What is an Internetz? maybe it is that fictional device that makes everything awesome in your mind, to include yourself, correct?

Well rules are here for a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
Fucking hipsters! Ruining everything.
How is it ruining anything? You are bitching because a vid was taken off, YET as a member stated he left everything else up.

All you are doing is wasting your time.

Now, I have seen the video and I have seen the Option Videos, and I also use to drift. BUT I do not break the rules here ( Prior becoming a Moderator ). Street Drifting is Illegal, Period. We WILL NOT allow it to be posted for people to watch. That is not what we are about on here.

As I said, everything else was left for users to watch OFF SITE.

For Zilvians not to be able to click it in the thread is NOT losing anyone any money, as I am sure you spammed it all around the different forums.

So Relax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipa View Post
I qouted you....awww what now
gone be cute and BAN every one

hah dude
gay members like you make every one wanna leave
i joined not too long ago , but i came to realize the own administrators are TROLLS just like me
Well the Gay part is against the rules, so that is a Pinking, but further down you asked to be banned, I am not as nice as MrMeph.. and frankly you are a giant waste of space in all forms the word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David48 View Post
The fact that you broke down, and quoted a 12 year old's insults, and wrote out an argument to each part should make you feel like less of a human being.
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2v7 View Post
i love street drifting bring it back more videos of it!!!

i dislike this rule but what can you do
Dislike all you want. They are there for a reason, don't like them, stop logging in, its not hurting anyone's feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviasteve View Post
This is why we can't have nice things.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipa View Post
lolololololol

im just screwing around , duh
i waiting to be banned from here
wish granted

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX