View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 11:43 AM   #88
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
If it's so illegal, go through and count how many times illegal stuff in shown in each of the 2 minute videos.

The Kony videos are allowed on here and that shit was made by a fraudulent company where its founder beats his dick in public. That video has way more illegal shit in it by a mile than my 2 minute trailer to a DOCUMENTARY. Seriously, if it's that's illegal, then watch it and mark out EVERY shot that is illegal. Please, if it's that serious to you to not have it on your site, then you'll give me the decency to pick out every illegal activity in the video. I'm sure I'll debunk most of them and it might surprise how much of it was in fact legal.

Highway drift sure as hell was not legal. But it was totally rad and done by a dude who was driving professionally before most of these nerds even had a clue what this shit was. And we had him closed off front and back. While it may not be legal, we sure as shit made sure it was safe.

But you may say "but then other kids will do it"
Well, those kids are the same fucking idiots who will try anything anyways, whether you "protect" them from it or not.

Fact of the matter is you dudes take this shit so seriously on this site. Banning dudes for voicing their opinion? While it may have curse words (boohoo) you guys are not doing anyone a service.

I know this is nothing personal with me, but seriously, I can't seem to understand how either of these videos would make someone offended. Or how they would make some kid think "HOLY SHIT, lets go do burnouts on the street!"