View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 11:57 AM   #90
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
I love how Josh is taking great offense to having his videos deleted. This is the definition of taking the internet too seriously. He must really believe he's an important part of the Zilvia community. I mean shit... The last time he posted before posting up his illegal drift videos was on 10-20-2011. Yeah that's right, October 20th, 2011. This dude was busy drifting and making a difference in the world while we were all playing with ourselves apparently.

I guess being a nerd is considered bad in the eyes of Josh. He doesn't like to fact that one day I'll be making a six figure salary while he will still be serving me chilli dogs at the local hot dog stand like a good little worker that he is.
I've been busy traveling and filming professional motorsports since 2009, that's where I've been. If you want to throw in salary bullshit, I make more in one day holding a camera than you do, player.

You want that chili dog with some cheese on it?

You dudes seem to think I'm some sort of asshole, which is amazing. Bravo.

Close this shit down already jesus fucking christ. If you leave this open any longer I'm going to start thinking that I am in fact getting special treatment! I am after all a whiny bitch who puts myself above the rest. hahaha.