View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 12:03 AM   #129
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
You're a fucking ass, you haven't been on this forum for hardly any time at all, as far as I know you don't even own a car, so stop acting like you're way better than this kid. Jesus, people like you just need to shut up.
You got me, I ride the bus, I just hang out on car forums because, as someone who rides the bus, proper suspension geometry and people not making poorly thought out perminant changes to cars I like is so important to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullthrottle View Post
Coming from someone who joined 2 months ago you should probably sit back and just read without posting. Atleast for your first year or so. drifting is a lot about style just as much as it is about suspension and power.

th' fuck you talkin' about? What does drifting being about style and not power, have to do with my post? I am arguing for thought-out, quality modifications that make a car better, be they to the suspension, engine, aero, whatever. Maybe you have "style" with stock sized tires on your big wheels and a suspension that is so stylish that it does not function properly, and feel personally attacked by my statements? He could have big wheels, a stupid-low car, and aero out the ass, and still do all of those things the right way, I'm just telling him to stop wasting money doing them the wrong way, and harm to his car at the same time.
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote