View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 04:41 PM   #112
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
can u missle poser kids with 240s pls stop spamming my thread and dreaming you have an og 40k miles (yes i converted it just for you guys), mint, parts-you-wish-you-could-afford 180sx???
Stick to drooling over isis, replicas, ebay, and rotas/xxr/whatever else u flamers are into lol.
It must suck to sit on the internet all day and look at things you wish you could afford.
I remember my first beer... For someone that asked for a mature response, you sure are very immature yourself. I've forgotten what it's like to sit in the basement of mommy and daddy's house playing Xbox all night while eating their food and spending their money. Care to take me down memory lane young one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
You still didn't answer two simple questions I asked for.
Do you really need more fuel for this fire?