View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 08:22 PM   #66
91SuperS13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
91SuperS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Smoke a lot of rock? No, have some sense about good auto design? Yes. Not a fan of roadster that has a long stretched front with the rear wheels right at the back of the body? Yes.

Oh and by the way, MR. I am stuck in Maryland, in the middle of fucking nowhere, on the eastern seaboard, try moving to New York or at least Boston.
Maybe you will get sense of taste and style. Not in, I am lost to all things stylish Maryland.

Oh and speaking of Rock smoking you must be the expert on it since you come from Rockville.

Hell even R.E.M. wrote a song called Don't go back to Rockville. Even they knew more than you.
First off, pull out a map and tell me where Rockville is located in "Nowhere" Maryland... ass... Have you ever heard of Washington DC? Yeah, 3.5 million people live in the middle of nowhere! Some west coast pop-culture yuppie would think that Maryland is in the middle of nowhwere. You probably sag your skinny jeans.

Second, S2s may look long with the wheels right at the back, but look at any classic roadster with a FR lay-out and you'll find that is common in design. So you must not like roadsters at all, which just makes you a hater. what is it you west coast pop-culture masters say? ...Fail