View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 07:06 PM   #421
BiG MiKE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
BiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to BiG MiKE86
Little update - not much changed. Just cleaning up the bay a bit and throwing some wheels on the front to finally match the rears.

Some goodies from Driftmotion to help in pretty up the bay.

GKTech RCC Kit and Eccentric Lockout Kit

ESR SR04's 18x9.5+22 but running a 12mm spacer to clear brakes wrapped in Federal 595's 215/40/18. Car needs more low up front now. Ill be dropping it after I install the GKTech RCC Kit I bought along with DIFTech knuckle adapter sleeves I never realized I needed

Driftmotion power steering reservoir I had literally just bouncing around in the bay for years... I picked up a Chase Bays reservoir bracket and drilled 1 extra hole and it worked out super nice. Threw on a new turbo feed line, turbo blanket and the billet caps for the engine oil and ps reservoir. Waiting on the correct chase bays bracket to mount to a new coolant res by them.

Bracket I used for anyone looking to mount their DriftMotion res
https://www.chasebays.com/products/c...UaAgqgEALw_wcB

Slapped on the old front bumper again to high that massive front mount. Definitely time for a proper kit

Few random shots with my cousins clean ass Starlet

More updates coming soon! Got a digital dash on the way and im pretty excited about that one to finally have a working cluster again.