View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 04:18 PM   #47
91 240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
91 240 is on a distinguished road
i did a little more work over the weekend.

After painting the interior, next up was some new carpet. The new carpet is from stockinteriors.com that needed to be trimmed to fit the shifter, ebake handle, roll cage as well as for cutting holes for the seat bolts, center console, etc. I have a little left to do with the carpet, but should be able to start putting the interior pieces back in and running all the wiring inside the car.

After that i moved back to the engine bay. i got the last few pieces i needed painted/ceramic coated and put things back together. The turbo crossover, wastegate/dump, turbo housing and downpipe are all installed for good. I also started on some of the intercooler piping to connect the turbo to the throttle body. I'm leaving the compressor and CHRA off for the initial start and adding a block off plate in place, i dont want all the grinding debris/dust running through the exhaust wheel. Also, i dont want to run all the engine asssembly lube through the CHRA. All i really have left to do in the engine bay is wiring, fuel lines, adding all the fluids, bleeding the brakes/clutch, and that should be about it.

this is where i mounted my trusty Greddy Profec B boost controller

I'm hoping to get a good bit of work done over the long weekend.