View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 02:54 PM   #41
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ship2236 View Post
Wtf? It needs to be revised in the sense that some sellers still request payment be sent as a gift wether it's on a forum, Craigslist or whatever and u should be givin the chance to submit an appeal and include saved inquiries to show that in case of a situations maybe not like this, but where money is lost due to gift upon request. Wtf
Actually, if you go in the FS section, one of the mods (PHLIP) got a sticky up top telling people its a baaaaaad idea to send money as a gift via paypal. I just wish people would actually read the stickies. They're permanently there for a reason. I'll report this thread to the mods in Premie Land, maybe they can atleast pink the SOB. Worst thing that will happen is that he'll make another account to get around it, then he can be perma-band from this forum. I fucking hate thieves and scammers.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote