View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 07:24 PM   #42
mot
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
mot is an unknown quantity at this point
ok just to add my part here since an admin showed me this thread. this ENTIRE situation is sketchy and the OP is not explaining it all this was 2 months in the making though i gave him a quote for shipping not even a month after the transaction TWO the motor was "Stolen" the day it was supposed to be picked up by the shipping company the OP told me he finalized paperwork with and told me id be receiving a bill of lading from them via email which i never got theres MANY more details to this. also i got a phone call from a police officer 3 days ago stating that the OP wasnt returning THEIR calls and they are no longer investigating this.

so many details are missing from this story and given my evidence and information it leads to the engine being "stolen" by the shipping company or the OP himself somehow seeing as how he was the ONLY person who KNEW it was outside and if you knew where i lived no one would ever just drive by and see it trust me people i have cooperated with the OP and the police on this and i did not scam anyone i was also willing to work with the OP somehow before i was threatened with court which was a legit way of dealing with it on his part but dont expect my help if im going to get sued.
any questions for me can be taken to pm if youd like i have no issues talking about this all day
mot is offline   Reply With Quote