View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 08:36 PM   #21
DEGUZZI
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
DEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by andisan View Post
Nice update

I?m looking for that rear Silvia emblem too

Just saw he had a web site

When are you suppose to get it by??
He had pre-orders open last week and production started on the 16th or 17th. But who knows when they'll start to ship out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanS14 View Post
Body work and paint are amazing, great job. Since you work at a shop and are a painter why don't you just tape and spray some cheap single stage black on the front to hold you over? Once again the car looks great, love the red fade.
Thank you!

Yeah, that's currently one of my options, but I haven't even been driving it for as long as it was down for paint, so I want to enjoy the car a little longer before it goes under the gun again.

I considered getting it wrapped, but from what my buddy quoted me, I might as well do the single stage route--I just don't have the patience to open that can of worms for paint.

You can see here how badly one of the fenders is lifting: