View Single Post
Old 08-22-2021, 02:13 PM   #24
DEGUZZI
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
DEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to all

AUGUST

I was digging around and managed to find a picture of how the top side of the bad skirt looked.

Got it repaired and mostly leveled.

Of course, epoxy was the first thing I put on, then primered it.

After the repairs, however, I lost two of the subtle body lines that these skirts have. I doubt 99% of people would notice though.

The "good" side just had some minor defects that I blocked down--nothing crazy.

Both the main pieces and extensions got some gravel guard on the bottom. It accomplished two things for me:

It deters paint chipping from road debris, and that the same time, hid all the deep scrapes I didn't want to sand out of the bottom LOL

These were in great condition so I shot a few coats of epoxy and blocked that down.

Managed to not get any runs on the tighter edges, heh.

If you know, you know...

For that, I drilled a hole at the bottom of the fender and put in a plastic clip to hold it against the body.

Double-sided tape on the dog leg, and it's done!

I was worried the skirts wouldn't line up well without a front bumper/lip and my rear valance, but I was surprised that it was almost perfect!

It's good enough that I might just not run any more aero LMAO

Last edited by DEGUZZI; 11-28-2022 at 09:19 PM..
DEGUZZI is offline   Reply With Quote