View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 04:04 PM   #6
Pross07

Trader Rating: (0)
Pross07 is an unknown quantity at this point
s14 continued...

Sorry for late replys, I was busy with work and going to upgrade with another blocks of training.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM1492 View Post
Nice Zenki! I just picked up a '95 LE. Where did you buy the Kouki tails from if you don't mind me asking?
Ebay, Hong Kong air shipped.. around 330 bucks to my door haha...expensive used Kouki's....

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvrider647 View Post
I never trust people like that.

I can call cops and run plates, not sure if they do that in canada, but you should try.
That was my first mistake, I know it was a rookie move.. that lead into my next story...

So this leads me into how I got to actually register this vehicle under my name...

So I told you before that I asked the previous owner if he had the title, and proper info and he assured me and said he would write the bill of sale to me and ownership to my name. I got the "documents" from him, bought the car and came on home. Months went buy as I was preparing the car for its inspection and finally being road legal.

I got it full inspected at my dealership and ready to register the vehicle. I brought all my documentation to Motor Registration and proceeded to talk to the cubical lady behind her nice glass wall. After going through ALL THAT, she looks at me and says that "xxxx xxxxxx" person is not the registered owner and hasn't been registered for a few years now. I was RATTLED. I told her my situation but due to current laws I was unable to have the name and number on her screen I tried to peek and see... SO let's see

-bought a car not registered with the guy you bought off, mistake 1
-cannot get a hold of this I bought off.. mistake 2
-I only know from friends of friends that the car used to be around my area years ago but cannot remember the name..

So basically I spent over 5 grand, buying, repairing, and getting this vehicle ready for the road and now it's technically still owned by this random guy that probably can't even remember owning it.

The only thing that saved my ass was that the idiot that bought the car and never registered left the previous owners registration still in the vehicle!! So right away I tell my buddies and one of my friend's Luke, makes a few calls and gets me his cell phone number. I called him up and left a message. The guy calls me back and was so awesome! "Sure, drop by (my address) and ill sign the sheet for you." I was so happy. Went to him and he signed the papers. The next day I went and registered the car!!

NOW SHE IS ROAD LEGAL !!!
-oh and while chatting with the real owner, he told me he got the ownership of this car off a guy that had a drug problem, and welll the drug guy needed money, so he sold the 240 for drugs.. creepy....

So here she was, legally on the road! but bearly, after replacing my knock sensor, I had removed my intake to make it easier and shagged up my gasket giving me a horrible leak...

So that next weekend we got together at Luke's house, and with some pizza and some hard work. she was alive again!

While we were at work, the new Audi RS5 showed up . This thing is a true beast.

Found this crack getting bigger... and being JDM and all I decided to keep that theme going..

finished!

Fancy picture -yes please leave my wheel gap alone... it is being fixed. PROMISE

Since having the car on the road, time to fix the mad alignment issues before my tires shear off and leave me on rims.. hmmm I may have an issue..Put some blocks of wood and just bearly cleared the exhaust....

After setting up the (outdated) machine for our dealership... we found that the sensor's were hitting the bumper and unable to fix much, although we did get a rear camber reading.... hehehehe

Alignment was fixed except for the rear camber at the Mercedes dealership my friend Ryan worked at.

So later in the summer we decided to take a little trip out around the bay and while we drank our friend's that enjoy camera's and their fancy skills took some neat pics!

Now if you liked that Audi RS5, then this showed up few weeks later.. the Audi TTrs

Now as for the rest of the summer, we basically had some photo shoots, made some cool videos and had a blast. the only upgrade's I did was a megan racing header and downpipe.. she ended up being SOOO loud! haha..

Picked up bunch of parts from a part's s14 for $100!! NOT BAD

This was the picture of putting her away for this winter season. New home, ready for a full makeover this winter....

So now you are pretty much caught up on everything. I will now throw all the videos we made for my 240 up for all you guys to see!! After the video are viewed then I will proceed to start the winter build i've been dying to share!!

Last edited by Pross07; 03-10-2013 at 04:08 PM.. Reason: wrong brackets for images
Pross07 is offline   Reply With Quote