View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 02:44 AM   #674
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by One_love_silvia View Post
so im going to be getting some SBC RPF1's at the beginning of next month.

size is 18x9.5 +15 all around.

what do i need to wrap them in for them to fit without rubbing?

i have stock fenders, stance gr+ pro coils, and im at "legal height". aka not very low.

i was thinking 245/40/18 using Nitto NT 555 Extreme Performance. is 40 the proper height for s14's? like will it throw the speedo off?
anyone know a good tire size for me to run with minimal to no stretch? also if you know of a good tire for drifting, that will last a good amount of time (i know its kind of contradictory) because this is my DD.

most of the drifting i do is just hit it and quit it parking lots, though i plan on going to Udrift in LV a couple times a year.
245/40-18 is huge for your cars...look up a tire calculator, punch in the OEM sizing of 205/55-16 and compare the two. Per the tire calculator I use from Miata.net...your speedo will show that you're going slower than what you're really going. At 60 mph, you'd actually be doing 62.

With 18x9.5 +15, you'd have to either run some camber or you'd have to work the fenders. If you're planning on 245 widths, they'll stick out at with no camber on untouched fenders.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote