View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 06:40 PM   #8
Drift Style S14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Drift Style S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SxMachine
They must really have ALOT of shitty 240's in Cali. Every newer model i find (atleast 90% of em) are pretty clean. Whats wrong with older cars by the way? How about the newer Nissan Altima/Maxima platform? As far as rwd BMW and Lexus has got some jewels. Toyota MRS in my opinion has got nothing on the slightly older MR2 by the way power and body wise.
No there aren't alot of shitty 240sx in california, there are actually a few nice ones. So far from what I have seen many are overpriced, and the few good ones are gone with in days.
There is nothing wrong with older cars, I liked my 91 more then I like my 95, I prefer older cars, but right now, at this point I need something that is a fun car to drive and is not going to break on me or have a list of things i need to fix.
I am not a fan of the newer altima/maxima
Not a big fan of lexus or Bmw, My sister has a 95 318i nice car, just not my style.
And as for the MRS not having anything to hold against a older mr2, well to each his own. I think they are nice.

As for them being small, I talked to a few guys on the MRS forums and they say a 6' person fits in the car with great comfort.
Drift Style S14 is offline   Reply With Quote