View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 01:11 PM   #412
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Small update:

A looong night... early morning.

Well yesterday I got off work and forgot that my gorgeous girlfriend would be working. So I decided to do some work on Le'Wolfe.

I really wanted to start the re-wire and I wanted to look at everything to ensure it was all solid. First thing I needed to do was run new wire from my old switches to the new ones. I won't be using any of the old wiring just because I have new stuff. So first I laid everything out where I wanted it routed and made sure all the lengths were correct. Then started the crimping for rocker switches. Then after the switches were done I double checked length....tightened it all up with zip ties and wrapped the wires with braided sleeving. It actually came out pretty damn good. ANd now theres only the one large 1" braided sleeve running the entire drivers side of the car. Looks really nice. Here are some of my worst pictures haha.

routing and organizing with zipties

more routing

Old switch location and process

1/4 size braided sleeving for switch routing

1" braided sleeving...the only one running down the drivers side of the car

routing on the outside of the cage. I had to un plug all the fuse box connectors to back it out and then go back around it. Which was a pain. But the end product was much better and out of the way. the white wires are going directly to the battery (Fused) to power each Bosch 044.

I still have more to do but here is the drivers side complete. Just need to crimp and solder on new grounds and the driver side is complete
going to be pushing these up flush over the whole thing so it looks nicer =-)

better routing pic I took this morning

rear trunk area

panel

Still have a lot to do, And I work all today, tonight, Saturday and sunday. So I guess I might be able to get to some things tomorrow morning and sunday night. We'll see... went to sleep at 2 last night though and had to wake up at 5:45. I don't miss doing that at all, i'm definitely feeling it right now. But I get off school here at 3 and go straight to the stadium.. so if i'm lucky I'll get to sleep before 2 tonight, that way I can get up and make some progress!!

More updates soon!

Stay tuned!
Mannykiller is offline   Reply With Quote