View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 03:05 PM   #126
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom View Post
I said in my very first post in this thread that anything is collectible, so you aren't telling me anything I don't already know. If you're referring to me talking about automotive significance you're taking it out of context. I said that about the 240 being a "classic". Classic is not really the word I'm thinking of but I can't think of a better word. What I mean is the car being collectible, but at that next level.

IE One of my favorite classic muscle cars is the Boss 302. There's a lot of reasons it's so damn expensive and nostalgia is only one of them.

Interesting bit of info: there were more Boss 302's made than Kouki s14 240sx's.

my dad had a puke green 70 boss 302. he swears it pulled the front wheels off the ground but i dont believe him
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote