View Single Post
Old 08-07-2023, 11:09 AM   #3
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
I would investigate if any other Nissans/Infinitis of the era that you can find in junkyards use a similar internal mechanism before trying to find a whole new 240SX mirror. This is an S14? Start looking around D22s, P11s, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
That does look tough. I have one mirror missing the lens and I'm nervous about replacing it too. X_X
If it's just the glass lens, just get a replacement for that to attach to the existing lens holder with 3M double sided emblem tape. The S13 glass is the same as a Z32 or some range of Maxima years I can't remember. The kit I bought came with crappy no-brand adhesive that started to sag after a couple years, hence the 3M emblem tape.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote