View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 09:36 AM   #73
Jyttah
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jyttah is an unknown quantity at this point
First thing first with this car is to remove the HSD coilovers with Aircups, as i wanted it in my other S13. So i installed a set of MaxPeedingRods coilovers instead. And ofc i just had to slam it

Theres 9cm difference in the 2 cars. And the "high" car have a 4cm lowering spring. So its pretty low and totally useless to drive around with. But it does look good!

I took a day out of my schedule to pick up all the parts for the car. Its a 270km/167mile trip. And to top it of, it was done with a trailer. This means i couldnt legally drive faster than 80km/h or 37mph. Thats very slow compared to the normal speed at 130+km/h or 80mph+
But i need the parts so i can continue with this car. I did not bring the engine or gearbox, as i need to put everything else in the car first.

When i arrived we put out all the parts to plan the loading of the trailer.
My friend was doubting if we could fit everything into the trailer, but after some planning, we got everything into the trailer.

The positive thing about growing up on a farm, is the skills you aquire with reversing tractors and trailers. So i did a nice parking in my workshop so it was easy to unload it.
The loading took 2 hours, and the unloading 30 mins But thats how it always is :P

Finally i also have the overfenders, so i had to install them for a small photoshoot with my friend. Its a tradition at this point

And the cars parked next to eachother

My friend moved the cars around to take some cool pictures.

When playing around with the fuel filler cap, the wire broke, so i ordered a new one. And as soon as it will arrive, we'll start putting the interior back together.
Hopefully we will complete the interior this weekend.