View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 10:57 PM   #144
Magoo1222
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Magoo1222 has a spectacular aura aboutMagoo1222 has a spectacular aura aboutMagoo1222 has a spectacular aura aboutMagoo1222 has a spectacular aura aboutMagoo1222 has a spectacular aura aboutMagoo1222 has a spectacular aura aboutMagoo1222 has a spectacular aura about
My criticism take it with a grain of salt. Dont turn out like most swag yolo kids and toss some unpainted aero and useless "racecar" mods on it and drive it into the ground, respect the car and it will return the favor. The wheels are ehh (could use less spokes IMO, but to each their own), don't go retarded frame scrape low thinking youre bad shit, youll regret it when your oil pan connects with pothole hidden by water, especially being an inexperienced driver. I agree with others who say it seams like youre just throwing parts at this with no real game plan (but then again I did the same with my first vehicle, its a phase). If I were you, I would do my homework on all your options before buying a certain upgrade (ask us if you need input, were more than happy to help). All in all, I wish I had picked up a 240 when I was your age and had the opportunity you do. Will be sure to follow your progress!

BTW if you dont mind my asking... where do you work 8 hour weeks and make enough bank to build a car, thats a job I need! ha.
Magoo1222 is offline   Reply With Quote