View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 03:32 PM   #98
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
Quote:
Originally Posted by svensko View Post
Sooner or later, 240 owners will move up to the 350z, and the cycle will continue. If we woke up tomorrow and every car manufacturer stopped making RWD cars THEN I would say a 240 may increase in value a grand or two if it was stock and clean.

Think about it this way: You've just got a decent paying job, and you're looking to buy a car. You remember your mad tyte drifta days and consider looking at old 240SXs. You find a few, all with dented body panels, and all with hack job swaps. For the same price you find a RWD coupe that is brand new, comes with more power, and would be more reliable. Which would you go with?

everything you type is dumb.

i can afford a 350z now and im just as happy to have a 240.

when i comes down to the point of being collectable, reliability will not be a concern. its a hobby.

but im sure that why the hemi cudas and whatever else you bring up, fetch millions, cause they are so reliable.

and as far as redneck comments, you should do some research about nyc/nj back in the day, along with detroit and cali.
brewster240 is offline   Reply With Quote