View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 06:05 PM   #3076
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by aa87 View Post
My clutch has been doing this for a while, but I don't remember it doing it a long time ago.

It chatters when the clutch is disengaged. almost sounds like rod knock, not crazy loud. It goes away when the clutch is engaged. It's an exedy stage 2, i've had it for a few years now, its been fucking fantastic, still bites and everything. When I swapped in the car last year is when it started, and it started with the sound i guess. I changed the TOB and the pilot bushing, clutch and pressure plate visually looked good. Any ideas?
one of my buddies came to me with this same problem....and then he lost 1st, 2nd, and 4th.....the next day. i hope you have better luck.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote