View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 09:13 AM   #1601
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Just another style, dude.

No need to talk down about it.
i guess its just a style with s-chassis that refuses to go away. i mean WHY make your car THAT dangerous to drive?! its just silly. its one thing to run a bit of camber to fit some wheels... its a whole 'nother when youre putting so much stress on your hubs that one wrong bump in the road could potentially break shit and send your wheel flying off and hit another car/person or you hit a wet spot in the road and your contact patch is so small that you completely lose control.

i love dorisha style to death, i think the small old school wheels thing (with or without fender flares) is completely awesome... but that picture is NOT dorisha style at all... its "dangerous and i dont give a shit about anyone on the road (including myself) style"

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote