View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 09:28 AM   #1610
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuyagarage View Post
Just for your information, `dorisha` is not a style it literally means `drift car` and refers to any car that drifts

crazy oni camber has been around since the early 80s in the kyusha world, i don`t think it is going away anytime soon.

as stated earlier
Just another style, dude.
"dorisha" has turned into a adjective to describe the style of cars that are in this thread outside of zilvia believe it or not. head on over to the old googles and type in "dorisha style" and look at the pics that pop up. funny how you get all kinds of awesome looking cars... oh yeah and it works on instagram too, weird!

regardless, "oni camber" is stupid, rather dangerous, functionless and makes baby jesus

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote