View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 10:24 AM   #1612
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by conrad_s13.5 View Post
haha,.. man. You either demand respect for your misunderstood style that you like,.. or talk compete shit on another style.

...then wonder why people give you a hard time
anymore, i just dont care. im tired of being all touchy feely with people and i have my own opinion that is going to come out of my mouth. im a different generation s-chassis driver and im not 22 years old anymore. been in the 240 scene longer than most of you younger guys have been able to drive for. seen a lot of trends come and go, and for some odd reason, the trend of "stupid camber" always manages to rear its ugly head every now and then.

oni camber = dangerous, no functionality other than wanting that "jdmtyte" factor

dorisha/kyusha style cars = old school, usually very functional, actually applies aesthetic pieces for functional value (fender flares to fit bigger wheels with less camber)

dorisha/kyusha =/= oni camber

but hey, its cool... maxing out -216 deg of camber to fit -50 offset wheels and getting no contact patch is just pure awesome

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote