View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 11:04 AM   #2820
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OG_S13 View Post
If you lived where I live, you would understand why my ride height is like that.
You must live in a place with roads. I remember when I couldn't lower my car because I lived in a place that had roads. Then I saw other people that lived where I lived with lowered/slammed cars. So, I asked, how could you slam your car when there's roads around. Then they told me that it was all a figment of my imagination and that they lived in cloud atlas and their cars actually floated on unicorn dust and pixie tears. Then, I acquired some unicorn dust and pixie tears and moved to cloud atlas so that I could also be low....
or...

I've recently heard that there's an ordinance throughout PR that does not allow cars lower than yours to drive on public roads. They actually have to be air lifted from place to place.

Go with whichever ridiculous story you prefer about lowering your car.