View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 05:58 PM   #67
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
If you ruin something salvageable or un-damaged with no reason, you don't love it. Pretty simple.

If you had something to say that could stand on it's own, my screen name would have nothing to do with this - that's about as valid as if I said you're obviously lying about being old enough to drive, because you can't spell freak.

Racepar, you obviously missed the pictures of that guy's car (in someone ELSE'S build thread). If I recall correctly, it says "race gas", and the sticker is crooked - what could make it a more legit build? Does YOUR car say race gas, despite running on 87 octane fumes? Nah, didn't think so.... you'll never have a build like him, go back to your poser formula cars
Getting low-balled to hell trying to sell a car so you ended up parting it out to recoup the most amount of money not reason enough?

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!