View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 08:23 PM   #23
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Little update, local drift events are back on beginning of next month so its time to prep!

Finally got the kit actually mounted up and rolled the car out into the sun. For what is is, I'm pretty happy with how it looks. One of these days I'll get the entire car re-painted with a higher quality kit. Also dropped the rear back down a bit, somehow my tire is rubbing on the fender, quality pull job by the PO of this chassis

Went back out to bring the car home and it wouldn't start, scratched my head and checked everything. Ended up looking up under the dash and finding the clutch safety switch connector with a piece of speaker wire jumping the terminals... Can't believe the car ran for as long as it did before this gave me an issue, again thanks PO of this chassis.

I also got around to getting the cams in the car, install went smoothly. I was told these are JWT S4's, but they don't chop at idle like S4's, not sure if thats because the DE ECU seems a bit unhappy or if I got duped, regardless it sounds prettey sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SthW6A2pV3Q

Once the DET electronics go in, I'm going to clean up the bay and add some bling. Friend of mine made these super nice coil pack covers and I had to have one for this, if you want one check out his IG @boostinjoostin

Lastly, got some more goodies, nothing planned for this stuff right away, but hopefully by the end of summer this car will be a lot different than it is today

Last edited by tb13; 05-18-2020 at 10:24 PM..
tb13 is offline   Reply With Quote