View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 05:19 PM   #1
lexusisforlovers
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
lexusisforlovers is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to lexusisforlovers
2002 WRX Wagon (low y flush)

Regrettably, I am putting my wagon up for sale. In my soon-to-be life situation, an automobile will be unnecessary. The price I am looking for is 12400 with everything included, and 10k for everything included except the rather new work wheels, yokohoma tires, and stance coilovers. If you want the car 100% stock, I will sell it for 9k. Despite the mileage (which is around 125k), this subaru is in great condition, and should last at least another 70k miles before any sort of engine rebuild would be needed. I do not drive the car hard, and the car has seen the track only once. Even then, I babied the transmission and kept the rpms low. If you are looking for a beater high mileage subaru for a very low price, this is not the car for you. This car is far from a beater, and it hardly shows it age.

The mod list goes as follows:

Suspension:

Stance gr+ coilovers (these are the newest model and have less than 5k miles on them)

Sedan control arms

Kartboy front endlinks

Kartboy rear endlinks

Hotchkis front hollow sway bar (25 mm)

Cusco rear adjustable sway bar (21-23mm)

Cusco front strut bar

Shoes:

17x9 +44 Work Emotion CR Kai wheels in gunmetal. These wheels are custom, and this is not a size you are able to find in shops.

235/40 Yokohoma S-drive wheels with less than 5k miles on them

3 mm spacers (x4)

17x9.5 +54 Corvette Sawblades. These wheels, in order to make fit, would need a 5x120 to 5x100 conversion spacer, and I would recommend stretched tires and more negative camber. They can be included in sale at buyer request. They will be going on the car if it does not sell in due time.

17x7 Prodrive P7 wheels in gunmetal with 225 kuhmo summer tires. These wheels came off of a local subaru before my Dad rocked them on his Prius for a few months. They can be included in sale at buyers request. (SOLD)

Engine:

The engine is essentially stock, which should pan out to be a positive thing in the long run for the integrity of the car. I am not a "go fast" kind of person, and this engine was lucky enough to stay stock because of it.

Stromung 2.5 inch dual tip catback exhaust (quiet and great sounding)

Intake Snorkus Delete

Samco Y-Pipe hose

New spark plugs

New coil packs

New Mishimoto Radiator

New thermostat

Interior:

JDM road flares (x2) and JDM road flare holster

Painted satin black radio bezel (for the s202 look)

Painted satin black vent trim

JDM red Hazard button

Autometer Volt, Boost, and Clock gauges (52mm)

Phantom Boost gauge with vaccumm (52mm) All gauges are uninstalled.

1st generation Ipod wireless remote

Ipod/AUX hookup discretely wired through the tape player

Alpine 12 Inch subwoofer in a plastic bazooka style tube. The jl audio amp seems to be blown.

Junction Produce Fusa Knot

Hatch OEM Cargo Net

Hatch OEM Sun Shade

Exterior:

JDM STi carbon fiber reflectors

JDM STi fog cover (driver side)

JDM Projector Headlights (1000 dollar investment)

JDM rain visors

JDM STi grill

Custom red grill badge

JDM STi type RA rear WRX badge (uninstalled)... crown valley auto body is acting shady and holding out on this right now.

Painted Aspen White side skirts

JDM STi hood scoop

15% Black tint on all windows besides windshield

Brakes have recently been replaced, and oil changes/maintenance have always been done on time. It has been recently aligned as well. It has not been any major accidents other than being dented outside of my house recently, and insurance took care of the dents quite nicely. The coilovers are set extremely low, and can be spun higher at the buyers request. It is quite easy with the included spanner wrench. The biggest aesthetic problem with this car is the driver fender having a peculiar small crease in the metal. It was caused from the fender not being pulled enough, initially, to fit the 9 inch wide wheels, but the problem has been fixed and the front fender clearance no longer causes problems. The crease is only seen up close, and it has never bothered me.

This car has been HELLAFLUSH approved, and even made it on the HELLAFLUSH website, which should up the price at least and extra 10,000 dollars. Approval sticker is included.

Thank you for your time.

Just so the mods don't get on my case, I will list the prices again.

9k completely stock
12.4k as is
10k without the works, coilovers, tires, and jdm headlights. Mind you, these parts are pretty much new.

Thanks zilviaers
Sponsored Links