View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 11:17 AM   #9
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks For all the Kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g35gabby View Post
my goodness this is awesome. Car looks amazing.

Would be interested in having a Blitz Powered Coil pack cover made if you are even in the business of making another.
I machined a lot of parts at my old work on our router table, I am looking to get my own and start making my own stuff soon.

Right now I am bringing the chassis back to its former glory and will be building it once the platform is solid.

First off the Front suspension was taken out and the inside of the wheel wells were seam sealed and painted with chip, rock guard.

If I was smart I would have done it before the engine bay got painted, but I had to fit in the the painters schedule and there wasn't any time. Masked off all the holes and used some drop sheets to avoid ruining the newly painted bay

I dont really have any pictures (boring and immensely time consuming in my home garage) but every bushing has be replaced with the exception of the bearing between the front arm and knuckle.

For those who are interested, 90% of the S13 energy suspension bushing kit can be used on R32. I properly got rid of Hicas by swapping in an S13 Subframe, removed all the lines and de finned my PS Pump.

Rear BallJoints were replaced with B13 Sentra ones (same as S13)
Front Balljoints are the same as S14
Front Tierod Ends are 95 Maxima

Needless to say im excited to see how this car handles now.

I've been busy over the past couple of weeks assembling, painting and fixing up all the loose ends. As of now, the complete drive line is back in the car and it is back on the ground.

The stock overflow tank was cracked and would stick out like a sore thumb in the newly painted bay so I opted for the new Chasebays Unit. None of the in stock brackets were appropriate so I mounted to the rad support.

I also installed my Greddy Coolant temp sensor in the Upper Rad Hose. The GKTech Fan also fits 100% and I am excited to see how it preforms over stock. They claim 60% more airflow but we shall see.

Intercooler was just a universal kit I had previously purchased from Ebay. Ill probably source a brand name one in the future (Likely HKS) but this will do for now

Finally got the car back on the ground and threw on the Tommykaira wheels and Sideskirts for some motivation.

Wire tuck party starts tonight.

-Jordie