Thread: ASpec Products
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 06:27 PM   #75
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I met Logan after going to Aspec with a friend and he seem like a pretty good guy. Then I bought a set of wheels from him and he was really cool about the payment plan and helping me out as far as the price goes. Bought a F and R tanabe sway bars from him and he hand delivered them to my house. (probably because he missed him, LOL) then bought a nardi wheel, FET Q/R, WB hub. Now the steering wheel set I had a problem putting it together (cuz' i'm an idiot) but Logan was nice enough to put together a set so that he could find out what the problem was, of course that same day I had already figured it out. (sorry dude, making you do extra work but I'm sure you don't mind.) All in all he's someone I know that I would buy from again and again. Plus when I feel depressed and sad I just call him and he cheers me up by kissing my ass. Thanks. "See... I told you fool" -Logan
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote