Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 08:00 PM   #407
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateirving View Post
Read thru the build jr. Such time and finesse you put into this. Truly awesome work. Someday I may take the vvl plunge myself.

Hope your dyno time goes good too! And maybe tuning on Halloween will help get all the goblins out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Eight View Post
Love your attention to detail, I'm the same way. Keep up the good work!
Thanks gents!

I've been going over the car the past couple days, trying to iron out any bugs that may arise. Popped the VC and checked mech timing, also had the misses crank the car over to ensure all cam oilers were clog free. So far everything looks good for Friday.

This evening I welded up my brackets that have a provision for the harness lap belts to attach to. These were then welded to the OE frame of the seat. I just need to pick up some 7/16 lock washers and we'll be set to install the belts. That will wrap up the interior other than figuring out why my Radio is no longer working. It's an old Kenwood Excelon unit and If it's dead I should probably upgrade to an Aux friendly unit anyway.

Tuning is still on for Friday and Sat. Hoping to get some miles on her after that. It will be bitter sweet. It's been a long road.