Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 08:33 PM   #415
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Thursday evening was a mess. Last minute items that needed to be completed, getting the car loaded on to the trailer and date night/carving pumpkins. I had a great time with the misses, as usual, but my mind was a bit scattered.

Friday morning, I'm up and out of the house by 7am. I don't have to be to work until 8am but my buddy left the trailer tag in his shop, so I had to swing by and get it. I got to work and commenced my day. Around 10am I recieved a text from Harry(Z tuner) stating he was having some issues with the dyno, but he was working on it. I said, "No problem, just keep me posted". Four hours go by and I don't hear from him, so I shot him a message already convinced that Halloween has screwed me. He confirmed my suspicions, the dyno was broke and required Dynojet specific parts. Great! I had worked so hard to get the car here and I was robbed by the damn brake controller.

A new date has been set, pending repairs. Hopefully soon I'll have some numbers and be able to finally drive this car down the road under its own power.

Stay tuned.