View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 06:30 PM   #121
xtfoxfamousone

Trader Rating: (0)
xtfoxfamousone is an unknown quantity at this point
let me tell u my storry ....i had a s13 coupe with sr20 in it i needed a head gasket done and new tranny ...after 4 months NOTHING WAS done to my car so i went and pulled my car out from the back and started working on it myself at his shop i finished my car in 2 weeks ........then 1 week later i blew a rod ....i took it back to him thinking he was going to take for ever on it but it was out that next week steven and all his lil fagget friends over there were scooping my car out top to bottom ...and the only true friend i had there that was working told me this i had a HKSGT25/40 TURBO and a shit load of sick ass parts when i went to get the car he said he lost my key but i had another so it didnt matter 2 days after i got my car out it was stolen ...nothing left the ignition or wiring was not fucked with .....i made some calls and heard it was STEVEN at RHD DESIGN ....i no where to find him and i no his shop location if anyone has something planned that would really fuck him let me no ...ASAP
xtfoxfamousone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links