View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 10:07 AM   #137
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Jan View Post
Not a fan of the front bumper, but I can appreciate the work you put into this thing! One note, did you do anything to the bolts after sand blasting? If not, they'll start rusting again very quick and even worse than before!
understood on the front bumper, i just needed something quick that wasn't a type x rep or KBD or duraflex junk lol. i didn't touch the bolts after sandblasting and that's your cue to facepalm and sigh. i know I messed that up - i'm gonna have to address that later but i think next winter when i take this whole thing apart and undercoat it, i'll address that.

do you have any suggestions for how to treat the bolts by any chance?

clear side markers installed. excuse the handicap parking my windshield wipers dont work and i genuinely couldn't see