View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 10:56 PM   #3311
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
i have stance gr + pro's
looks like you have the same body kit, and those wheels are sick.. so its gonna look great when done..
i would either get larger rear fenders, or over fenders for rear, cuz you dont wanna have to max out on neg camber just to fit them, you will have to by tires every 2 months lol.
but looking very good!

Thanks, heres a better pic of the car. Paint pushed to monday. Oh well, dont wanna rush. My next set of coils will probably be stance. Anyway, yea, bought the overs from some guy on here, said they were 50mm, but they are 30's, so i just bowed them out to fit lol. But yea, same kit i believe and thanks.

Pic:

AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote