View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 10:24 PM   #1
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
GB: Pool ball shift knobs

I am happy to bring to you the pool ball shift knob project.
Premium members saw first round, I posted the last few remaining in general for sale section, it appears I have enough interest to set up a full group buy, now...
This was the "public" one:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=140283
This is what the set looks like, for color comparison:

I have a cue in my car, I this is the one that is now in Wei240's car, mounted on my shifter for photographs:

And the one that I am ACTUALLY using, mounted on my stocker:

Red 11 mounted to show off:

Fromxtor's Titan (240 wasn't at his crib):

tknbkthrsdy4anfg's S13:

Nismornr's S13:

Fun fact: he beat on his at a drift day event today and mine has seen DD action for well over a month now...
'90RPS13's 90 RPS13:

I will start this thread with those that have expressed interest, to this point... Dibs were called by some who'd missed on the original premie thread, and now a couple since I went public, here is the list to this point:
Cue - available
1 ball - available
2 ball - mikey976 (paid)
3 ball - The Head (paid)
4 ball - Dax
5 ball - available
6 ball - BillyTheChamp
7 ball - birthday gift to a friend, don't ask
8 ball - Gaelen (paid)
9 ball - GSXRJJordan
10 ball - available
11 ball - lucky7 (paid)
12 ball - available
13 ball - Kouki (paid)
14 ball - available
15 ball - available

Cost is $35 shipped to the US and $45 shipped to Canada. Paypal accepted, PM/IM me about payment... I am in central (piedmont, Greensboro to be exact) NC for local folks...

... I will let you know when to PM, anyone looking to do so early may PM me for information.

update
I have a 1 *SPOKEN FOR* ready to ship.

And I write too!
Sponsored Links