Thread: $1700 Mia...
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 08:00 PM   #1
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
$1700 Mia...

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm looking for advice on what to do.

Here's the story: I ordered a set of Bride Stradia seats back in October of 2006 (10/16/06) and a set of rails to go along with it for a grand total of $3,853.70 (tax included) and put down a deposit of $1700 of my debit card. Now as we all know it's early August of 2007 and approaching 1 year without my seats. I was quoted that they'd be here in about 2-3 months time. I said ok, and time went on they kept giving me the same BS excuse that it was on the container on it's way over here. I got fed up of course and demanded my money back repeatedly or get a set of coilovers instead for my money that has been dumped into their shop. I have tried going to see them in person but they always seem to be closed now and just today I called their number (818 998-0015) and got a message saying the number has been temporarily disconnected. I'm worried the shop has shut down and I've been F***'d out of $1700!!

What should I do??
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links