View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 04:35 PM   #973
fonze311
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
fonze311 is on the path to ruinfonze311 is on the path to ruin
Hi guys. i've been looking after this GB for a while now and i can only say that you guys are pretty much screwed. I've dealt with this guy before and i posted a long explanation with what happened. I had all his up to date info. ZILVIA kicked me off the site because i posted that on his GB post and it took three months to get back after a lot of emails to ZILVIA. I told them in all seriousness to watch this guy because he's known for this. Google his name if you want and you'll find him 'Alec Douglas Bradford'. He got me for something small, P/S lines on ebay. Anyway let it be a lesson to NOT send a check of $400 to a stranger across the country because you trust him on a forum website. He's a broke ass ripping people off to pay for his f-ups cuz even his parents are on probation. The address he gave for the supposed Drift wheel shop or something, doesn't exist instead it's actually the Candlewood Suites where he stays. I filed a police report in his county. They know about him and if all of you do it, then maybe you might get somewhere. This will be the last time i try to save people from this dirtbag cuz you guys don't seem to listen( BABOWC knows this first hand).