View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 07:18 AM   #140
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
im guessing that place smells like...gross.

story:
so i delivered to this ladies house and right when she opened the door..holy hell, i never gagged so bad in my life. i basically stepped backed like 10 feet from the front door. the oder that came from that house was just gross. she had cats...one ran out when the door opened probably tryin to run free.

but yeah. had a dober once. honestly...best dog ever.
I'm sure it would smell if they pissed all over the place, but they're all well trained and we clean their litter boxes quite often(you have to when two cats share a box). Since two of them aren't ours, the other roommate takes care of their boxes which are at opposite sides of the apartment. When I met my fiance, they had all of these cats and I couldn't smell a thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
idk why ppl talk about cat smell....idk if its just how many pets you have or what...i have one and my cat doesnt smell at all and i have friends who have multiple cats and no stink...on the other hand i have friends whose dogs smell like serious ass
Exactly, it's all about how the owner maintains them. Cats clean themselves mostly, so there's not much to do except make sure they don't roll around in anything and that their boxes are clean if they're inside cats.